Hackers have been increasingly cashing in on the global Coronavirus pandemic by spreading malware through emails, websites and apps designed to look like Covid-19 related resources. India has witnessed a staggering 86% surge in cybercrimes and phishing attacks over the last 15 days. These include all kinds of cybercrimes and are not just limited to financial fraud or data breaches.
Furthermore, according to the UN Special Rapporteur women suffer serious consequences as they are disproportionately targeted by online violence.
- Analysis of Laws and Policies that govern cyberspace.
- Phishing Attacks, Malicious Apps, Exploits, and Successful Campaigns.
- Safety Guidelines and Tools – The webinar delved into the need for spreading awareness on the Do’s and Don’ts of cyberspace interaction, with a special focus on women’s and children’s safety.
- Government Initiatives.
- Abhishek Singh, CEO, My Gov., Government of India
- Bishakha Dutta, Co – Founder, Point of View
- Amit Dubey, Cyber Security Expert & Crime Investigator
- Moderator: Anju Pandey ( Programme Specialist – EVAW )
- Brijesh Singh, Inspector General of Police- Cyber, Government of Maharashtra
- Rakesh Maheshwari, Sr. Director, Cyber Law & Ransomware, security, MeitY
- Khushbu Jain, Cyber Law Expert, Advocate, Supreme Court of India