This workshop aims to bring together multiple working groups, think tanks and key stakeholders to collaborate towards securing Internet of Things in India . Hence provide them a common platform to design and formulate a policy that is applicable across domains and it is embedded with Security and Privacy by design.
The workshop will have domestic and international experts working on IOT Policy, Standardization and Security present their approach to secure IOT .The workshop will also delve on the need to address security and Privacy consideration for IoT Policy, development of IOT Security Framework and Standardization of IOT in India.
Key Domestic Stakeholders-
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEITY)
- Department of Telecommunication (DoT)
- Telecommunication Engineering Centre (TEC)
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Technical Skill development cell (TSDC)
- National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Centre (NCIIPC)
- Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore (IISC)
- Center for Development of Telematics (C-DoT)
Key International Stakeholders-
- DCMS- Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport- Government of United Kingdom (UK)
- Government of Singapore
This workshop will bring out what is the current status of IoT technology development in India and what will be the future road map in creating synergy between departments to have Designed by Security and privacy embedded in the IoT policy of India.
10:Am To 5:30 Pm